Account Manager – Sales
Primal Tribe – Account Manager
Join our exciting and growing team at Primal Tribe! We are growing and now looking for a talented Account Manager (Sales Associate). Primal Tribe is a Digital Marketing Agency with two offices in Western Canada, offering results-oriented digital marketing strategy, design, development and promotions services to a wide variety of clientele.
Our mission is to make online marketing useful for our clients. As a modern Digital Marketing Agency we bring technical know how, experienced strategy, and innovative design to achieve marketing objectives for a variety of clients using the very best online tools and marketing channels. We know that modern businesses rely on their online marketing to grow their business and make an impact; our team makes sure this happens. Engaging content, powerful web experiences, and the latest technologies are what make this possible.
As part of our growing Edmonton office team, you will join our small but collaborative in-house Business Development Department (Sales). We are looking to bring an energetic and driven problem-solver to our business development team. This role is the center of our client relationships and a fantastic way to deliver real business impact to a variety of interesting clients and business challenges. A dedication to honing your craft and continual improvement are what make our tight-knit teams so successful.
About the Position – Account Manager (Sales)
As Account Manager (Sales Associate) you will join our Business Development Department and will the central point of new business relationship development, and a powerful resource connecting clients to our skilled team that can drive business results for them. You will be responsible for researching and prospecting new client relationships that may benefit from working with Primal Tribe, identifying marketing challenges, proposing and presenting our team’s Digital Marketing solutions where needed. You will work in a competitive, performance-based environment where being on top of the latest information, attention to detail and a determined attitude towards problem-solving will make this role quite rewarding. Working closely with the President and Business Development Manager you will be a key growth and innovation centre as we build our client-base and offer powerful new solutions in the Digital Marketing realm. In this role you will:
- Work directly with the Business Development Manager you will join our Business Development team to prospect new client opportunities through (cold-calls, cultivated leads, networking and referrals).
- Building on monthly and annual sales targets; your aim will be to balance new business acquisition with recurring work and focused retainer value from existing clients.
- Cultivate experience and expertise in an industry or marketing skillset that will help to focus and grow your own client-base.
- Maintain organized reporting and balanced forecasting to achieve dependable sales results.
- Respond to RFPs with written proposals and verbal presentations, when they are a good fit.
- Record and maintain ongoing communication to build lasting client relationships.
The Account Manager (Sales Associate) role is the first interaction between our customers and Primal Tribe and the best evangelists of our value to their business. This requires a driven motivation to solve problems for people, a knack for connecting the right resources at the right time, and a thick skin. You may be a great fit for this position if you have; a background in consulting, technical or consultative sales, have experience presenting complex ideas or thrive in a performance-based environment. Marketing backgrounds, and a passion for technology are also a key element. We’re looking for someone with:
- Sales experience. (+3 years) – Consultative preferred.
- Formal Degree or Diploma (Business, Engineering, Arts)
- Experience in a performance-based environment a strong asset.
- Experience in a Marketing Agency environment also considered an asset.
How to Apply
We are excited to hear from you and seeing what you can do. To apply please send (all of) the following items to the email link provided.
- Your Resume
- Your cover letter. (Include a statement of your 5+ year career goals as they relate to this position)
Only those applicants deemed most capable for this position will be contacted, (we’re quite busy). Those applicants contacted for an interview will be required to meet in-person with Primal Tribe management for further consideration.
Culture & Team
Joining Primal Tribe is like stepping into an ever-changing environment. Small teams of skilled individuals each honing their craft to build marketing innovation that matches the evolving needs of our clients. This is a place where each team member relies on each other’s ability to be the best at their respective skills. Continual self-education, self-motivation and self-driven problem solving are common traits of successful Primal Tribe team members. If this describes you, if you also obsess about solving problems for others, in the same way our Web Designers obsess about experience design, then Primal Tribe may be your new home. Together we’re redefining what it means to be a Digital Marketing Agency; come join us.
*Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Please share this posting!
Interested in joining our team? We’d like to hear from you.