Digital Campaign Coordinator
Primal Tribe – Digital Campaign Coordinator
Our growing Promotions team is looking to expand. We are seeking a diligent and organized Campaign Coordinator to lead online advertising, content and social marketing campaign activities and reporting.
About the Position – Digital Campaign Coordinator
As Digital Campaign Coordinator you will join our Promotions Department and will join our team of talented Content Writers, Promotions Planners, and SEO Specialists. You will be responsible for coordinating, scheduling and maintaining online campaign activities across a variety of online channels. You will coordinate these activities with other Promotions and Design team members to ensure that the campaign, content, and graphical assets are prepared and published on schedule. You will be responsible for understanding modern marketing and publishing channels (Google AdWords, Social Media, Hubspot), and understand their role in achieving marketing objectives and target customers for a variety of clients. Working closely with the Strategy Director you will be critical to achieving marketing campaign performance results for our clients. This role will include:
- Prepare Digital Marketing & Advertising Campaign briefings & objectives documents for client approval.
- Schedule Digital Marketing & Advertising Campaign activities.
- Set up Digital Advertising campaigns and targeting configuration on critical Digital Advertising platforms (Google AdWords, Google DoubleClick, Facebook Advertising, others).
- Coordinate with Promotions & Design team members to ensure campaign assets are published on time.
- Produce Quarterly & Annual campaign reports and presentations for clients.
The Digital Campaign Coordinator is the hub for combining campaign activities with client goals to ensure their objectives are met and timelines are consistent. The role requires a combination of project management, campaign management, and client relations skills. We’re looking for someone with:
- Project Management & Scheduling Experience
- Knowledge of Online Marketing & Advertising Platforms (*certifications strongly preferred); Google AdWords, Google DoubleClick, Facebook Advertising.
- Experience with Social Publishing & Software; Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.
- Experience publishing to websites using CMS; WordPress, DNN.
- History of achieving performance results with marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics reporting and related software; Google Analytics, RavenTools, Moz etc.
- Experience with Marketing Automation & Inbound Marketing Campaign Software, a strong asset; Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in a Marketing Agency environment also considered an asset.
How to Apply
We are excited to hear from you and seeing what you can do. To apply please send (all of) the following items to the email link provided.
- Your Resume
- Your cover letter. (Include a statement of your 5+ year career goals as they relate to this position)
Only those applicants deemed most capable for this position will be contacted, (we’re quite busy). Those applicants contacted for an interview will be required to meet in-person with Primal Tribe management for further consideration.
Culture & Team
Joining Primal Tribe is like stepping into an ever-changing environment. We focus on developing a culture where specialists can thrive and teams can work together to achieve shared goals.
*Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Please share this posting!
Interested in joining our team? We’d like to hear from you.