Junior Program Coordinator
Junior Program Coordinator – Digital Marketing
Primal Tribe Inc., an experienced and established Digital Marketing Agency, is looking for a charismatic, talented and motivated Jr. Program Coordinator to join our friendly, knowledgeable, motivated team on a full-time and permanent basis.
Reporting to the Promotions Department Director, the Junior Program Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and managing ongoing client relationships. This position also requires close collaboration with other production team members to coordinate and execute the delivery of program assets and implementation of scheduled marketing initiatives on a regular basis. While also working with other production team members to coordinate the delivery of program assets and run scheduled marketing initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Playing a role in the coordination and delivery of structured digital marketing programs, incorporating multiple platforms and strategies. (Search Marketing, Social Media, Content Marketing, Advertising etc.)
- Assist with: Coordinate SEM, Google Ads, social media, email and web projects/ campaigns from start to finish including managing execution, monitoring process and reporting upon project completion.
- Liaise with management, clients, agency partners, and internal team members to optimize customer experience and ensure high-quality delivery.
- Helping to ensure the consistent brand presence and firm voice across multiple media channels.
- Assist in supporting the management of ad campaigns on search engines, display, and social media in coordination with other team members or agency partners (set up, tracking, optimizations, analysis, expansion, etc).
- Able to work and prioritize within timelines, and effectively communicate in both verbal and written form.
Important Skills and Requirements:
- Recent education (Degree, Program, Certificate) with a focus in Digital Advertising, Marketing or Business.
- A fast learner (must be able to learn the company’s goals, values, and strategies) and willing to adapt to industry changes and skill sets.
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
- Willingness to think outside of the box and get creative to make things happen.
- Clear communicator able to work with team members and clients.
- Proactive problem solver, self-starter with the ability to change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to set own goals for improvement and performance.
- Experience or certifications for Hubspot or Google considered an asset.
- Permanent full-time position – 8 am – 5 pm; in-office
- Full training is provided
- Tools & Presentations
- Project Management Processes & Procedures
- Great opportunity for learning and advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Experience: Entry Level
Interested in joining our team? We’d like to hear from you.